Thursday 20 July 2017

Jada Pinkett Looks Lovely In Pink Jumpsuit As She Arrives At Good Morning America

Jada Pinkett Smith stepped out today in a neon pink jumpsuit that screamed "notice me". The jumpsuit was for an interview with Good Morning America. This comes one day after she publicly admitted she used to sell drugs. The floor-length garment with long sleeves covered the fit actress's body from neck to foot, leaving nothing exposed. She also kept her accessories to a minimum, donning only turquoise earrings. She had on a bright smile to match her bright outfit. During her appearance on Good Morning America today, her drug dealing confession was vaguely alluded to, but was not specifically stated. Jada told Robin Roberts: "I've come a long way. I'm proud of myself. I've been reflecting on my past because there was a movie that came out about a very good friend of mine. I really had to look at my life. I made it. Some people that I love didn't." She also spoke of her friendship with her Girls Trip co-star Queen Latifa. She said: "I've known Latifah for 30 years. The first time I met her, I was 15 or 16 years old because she came to a club in Baltimore to perform, and she didn't even have a song out yet." More photos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment